National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2018 will be published on 31st may 2018. NU Honours 2nd year Exam result 2017 available. About 3 lakh candidates participated in 2nd year’s examinations from different affiliated colleges of National University. Last time honours 2nd year result published on 9th July 2017. Besides 24th April 2018, Honours 2nd year special result Published by National University authority. Honors Second year (special) examination results will be able to see the National University’s official website www.nu.edu.bd. You can also see your second year honors result from our website.
In the examination, in 30 subjects, 221 centers of 621 colleges and 2,064,964 candidates took part in the center. The results will be known from the 4th of the afternoon through the results published from SMS on the mobile phone message option. The results will also be available from the university’s website www.nu.edu.bd and www.nubd.info.
You can check your result both the Internet and SMS. Your Hoonurs Second Year Result 2016
See results via the internet. To check your result online follow the instruction below:
- At first Click Click on Honours Tab then Click on 2nd Year. After Clicking on 2nd year Tab a form will appear with 3 box Like “Roll/Reg. No”, “Exam Year” and Captcha Code.
- On the “Roll/Reg. No” box Type your Roll or Registration number which one You Have on your Admit card.
- On the “Exam Year” box Type your exam year which is 2016. NB: By default there may be written 2016. If you found there is already 2016 then you have nothing to do on this box.
- Before the last box you will found a picture with some Letter/Number which is known as Captcha Code. Just Type these Code on the last box. If nothing shown on Captcha picture then click on “Click here to refresh” Button.
- Finally Click on “Search Result” Button. If you done all the previous step correctly then Your Result will be shown on a new window of your browser.
National University Honours 2nd Year Result
Alternative link: Honours 2nd year Exam result with Marksheet
Get Honours 2nd Year result via SMS
You can easily get the Mobile Result of your Honors 2nd Year Result. Get the second year Result results through SMS. Go to the message option of your mobile:
NU space H2 (space) your registration / roll number and send 16222 to this number.
For Example: NU H2 65784658
National University Bachelor of Honours examination
National University Bachelor (Honors) course for regular students and Honors (special) courses 8 year graduate course in Bangladesh for irregular / private students. After passing SSC and HSC examinations, students may be admitted to different colleges under the National University under the National University.
Honors Second Year Result Correction / ReScrutiny process
If there is any complaint or objection to any candidate or any other concerned about the Honours 2nd year result, then you can apply for Result Correction / ReScrutiny. Applying for revision or retrieval of results will be done through the National University website www.nu.edu.bd. If there is any objection to the result, then after 30 days of publication of results, apply online through the university’s website. After 30 days of publication of the results, the university authorities will not accept any of the complaints.